There are countless job opportunities that the virtual assistance word is offering to those who are really interested. And all the available jobs in the net, virtual assistance services can definitely be done by virtual assistant in the Philippines, most specifically superstar VA in the Philippines.
There are two kinds actually of Virtual Assistant: the Virtual Generalist and the Virtual Specialist. But of course, it is advisable for a newbie to go “Generalist first.” But nevertheless, in general point of view all the VA Services that is needed in the world can be accomplished by superstar VA in the Philippines.
Services Offered by Superstar VA in the Philippines
- Calendar VA Services
- Electronic Mailing Services
- MS Word Processing Services & other Microsoft Office
- Organizing and/or filing management
- Booking of Hotel services
- Organizer (reminder, list building)
- Audio, video, written transcription
- Research services
- Making articles and content for Newsletters
- Job opportunity recruitments
- Doing Reports
- Establishing database system
- Research E-mail Marketing (Strategizing)
- Blogging and Posting
- Affiliate Marketing
- Website development (in WordPress)
These are all samples of virtual assistance services as virtual generalist that superstar VA in the Philippines can offer.
- Managing different social media sites/accounts:
o Google +
Social media now become an avalanche platform for doing jobs of all virtual assistant out there. And superstar VA in the Philippines is of course, not an exemption to the general rule.
Being a Content Writer is one of the most popular online va services available. It is in a general concept in online store. But to be more specific, superstar VA in the Philippines does also the a.) proofreading b.) product titling c.) newsletter sales d.) Creative advertisements e.) Customer support
There are also services like chat support (the non-voice), electronic mail support, doing accounting: receipts, PayPal, credit card, debit card, payroll, quick books.
Superstar VA in the Philippines Potential Clients
Some Potential clients of aspiring virtual assistants:
- Real-Estate Brokers
- Business Men and/or Business coaches
- Public Speakers
- Book Authors
- Executive directors
- Non-Executive Directors
- Chief Executive Officers(CEOs)
- Medical professionals
- Legal Practitioners
- General Consultants
To be able to offer the above services mentioned, the following are some basic know-hows that virtual assistant must acquire:
- Must know basic emailing – How could you ever a VA? If you don’t know simple email works? This sounds basic of course but is definitely a must! Attaching document is an integration of these skills.
- Maximizing the advantage of Social Media Platforms – It is a must that all superstar va in the Philippines just as like any ordinary superstar VA in the Philippines in other parts of the world would take advantage the use of available social media sites: Not to mention like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Face time, LinkedIn and the like.
- Online Researching – This is the core of the job of a virtual assistant. All works must start in doing research through online. Otherwise, you will never be able to accomplish your job.