There are countless job opportunities that the VA world is offering to those who are really interested. And all the available jobs in the net, virtual assistance services can definitely be done by a superstar VA in the Philippines.
Actually, there are two terms for Virtual Assistant: the Virtual Generalist and the Virtual Specialist. But of course, it is advisable for a newbie to go “Generalist first.” Nevertheless, in general point of view, all the VA services that are needed in the world can be accomplished by a superstar VA in the Philippines.
Services Offered by Filipino Virtual Assistants
- Calendar management
- Email management
- MS Word Processing Services & other Microsoft Office
- Organizing and/or filing management
- Hotel booking
- Organizer (reminder, list building)
- Audio, video, written transcription
- Research services
- Content and article creation
- Job opportunity recruitments
- Doing Reports
- Establishing database system
- Research E-mail Marketing (Strategizing)
- Blogging and Posting
- Affiliate Marketing
- Website development
Social media management
- Managing different social media sites/accounts such as:
- Google +
- and a lot more social media platforms…
Social media becomes an avalanche platform for superstar VA in the Philippines today.
Content writing is one of the most popular VA services. It is a general concept in an online store or a website for online visibility. A content writer does proofreading, product titling, newsletter sales, creative advertisements, customer support and more.
There are also services like chat support (the non-voice), electronic mail support, doing accounting such as managing receipts, PayPal transactions, credit card, debit card, payroll and quick books.
Potential Clients of Filipino VAs
Some Potential clients of aspiring virtual assistants:
- Real-Estate Brokers
- Business Men and/or Business coaches
- Public Speakers
- Book Authors
- Executive directors
- Non-Executive Directors
- Chief Executive Officers(CEOs)
- Medical professionals
- Legal Practitioners
- General Consultants
Virtual Assistant Basic Skills
To be able to offer the above services mentioned, the following are some basic know-hows that virtual assistant must acquire:
- Must know basic emailing – How could you ever a VA? If you don’t know simple email works? This sounds basic of course but is definitely a must! Attaching document is an integration of these skills.
- Maximizing the advantage of social media platforms – It is a must that all superstar VA in the Philippines just as like any ordinary superstar VA in the Philippines in other parts of the world would take advantage the use of available social media sites: Not to mention like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Facetime, LinkedIn and the like.
- Online researching – This is the core of the job of a virtual assistant. All works must start in doing research through online. Otherwise, you will never be able to accomplish your job.