It’s been quite a while and I miss blogging. As a VA Coach at the same time an entrepreneur, I have been obviously busy and trying my best to update this blog site to help you with your online career. I will hopefully go back on track with daily posting with at least developing positive VA attitude towards a successful virtual assistant career. I’m telling you, it’s not all about hard work and money to get through success, it takes a lot of perseverance and positivity.
As an entrepreneur, I aim to get better everyday. Thus, I have a strong interest of personal growth. This of course can’t be done by myself alone. So, here are a few things I do and will always do:
- Choose a good company. Surround yourself with positive people.
- Hang out with friends who are smarter than you and learn from them.
- Don’t waste time with less important things and people. Use time wisely.
- Don’t judge people. In order to do that, put yourself in their shoes and ask yourself how it feels to be judged.
- If you have mistakes in the past, make sure not to do it again. Learn from it.
- If you unintentionally hurt someone, if there’s a chance for a confrontation, that would be good but if none just think about that ‘Everything happens for a reason‘.
- Use Facebook wisely. Don’t overspend time with it. 10-15 minutes is okay. Don’t stalk people. Don’t post negative statuses. Try to post encouraging statuses that your friends can relate to. Let’s bring positive vibes in the internet. If you’re down, you don’t have to shout it out. Talk to someone (friends, husband, boyfriend, parents are best).
- Be grateful.
- Throw all the burdens and hatred away. Forgive and forget.
- Trust that God exists. No matter what happen, you’ll get things through if you call His name.
I hope you’ll reflect on this list. I don’t impose righteousness and perfection at all. I just want to feel and become better and doing this VA attitude list is not going to hurt anyone, anyway. So, why not try it and be a better person as well? It just feels good.