To fill up and organize the content of your blog, you have to create first the pages. Here are the basic parts that you need to supply.
What to Write On a Blog
- The Home page – As a Virtual Assistant (or even not), the homepage is the very first page that the client(s) or visitor(s) will be able to see whenever they go to your website. In general, this is where you going to market yourself well. At first glance, you need to impress! It is also referred to as the Welcome page. You have a choice to either put a welcome statement, or if you prefer, put an introductory video. However, some prefers to do a list of all their blogs. It’s up to you!
- The “About me” – The About Me page will tell all important details of yourself. It does not necessarily mean that you have to put all personal information here. Actually, it is not advisable to put too personal information. Try to ask yourself if your clients would mind your like age? Complete address? Well it is not that bad but since you are an online worker, it is a better idea if you showcase your skills, talents, work experiences. It is also a good idea to write a short story on how you become a Virtual Assistant. You can also add reasons that made you finally decide to work right at your home. I think, that sounds better. Put interesting stories that you think your clients would love to know.
- The Services – In this section, you can write here all the specific services that you are enable to provide for future clients. The following are just some of the examples of line of services that you can possibly offer to your employer:
General Administrative Services Managing Social Media Accounts
On-line Researching Electronic Mail Marketing Internet Marketing Forum Posting Blogging E-mail Management Audio and Video Transcription Customer-Oriented Services Video Marketing Event Coordinating and/or Planning Real Estate Services Technical Support System Blog Management Medical Services Accounting Services Legal Services Graphic Designing (If you have any graphic design skills)
- The Contact – It is very important to put your e-mail address here. Remember this is your focal point of contact to your future clients. Aside from the official email add, you can also link it with your other social media account like Skype, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn among others.
- The Blog page – If ever your homepage is not yet your blog page, you can write or blogs about anything in here. It might be about your line of interest, passion and your daily experience.
- The Testimonial page – As virtual assistant, this is an important part of your blog. So do not be contented on just a blog, make your own website. And later you can gather feedback from your clients and post it on your blog and website. This will be a great marketing strategy to convince your client that you are worth to be hired.