A refreshing family resort known by the name Sitio Maupot is nestling on a cliff at Brgy. Pangao-an, Magpet North Cotabato, Magpet, 9404 Cotabato. We, explorers, are so fond of searching for uniquely wonderful resorts to spend our leisure time with, oh well, you better include this one on your travel list. Allow me to give you a tour and brief guidelines on how to get in this one of ever magnificent resorts in the Philippines. A place where seeing it only in pictures isn’t enough to justify their splendid architectural layouts and eco-friendly location as they settle in front of high mountains.
First and foremost, Sitio Maupot doesn’t cater walk-in guests. This simply implies that if you wanted to go witness the place then you really have to call or message them for a reservation. Hence, that’s what we did, we immediately contacted the person in charge for Sitio Maupot’s facebook page for a reservation. They were truly attentive because they were able to respond shortly after the notice.
How To Get There:
1. Your target place here is Kidapawan City. If you’re a visitor coming from Davao City, then it’s okay to take a van at the Gmall terminal. Visitors from Digos City, like us, can also take the van. Travel time will be approximately 2.5-3 hours. Meanwhile, the fare will cost you Php 150.
2. When you arrived at Kidapawan City proper, you can ride the shuttle bus/van that Sitio Maupot owns. For more information about this, hit Sitio Maupot to their facebook page. Aside from that, you can also either ride the so-called “habal-habal” or motorcycle and a tricycle will be great too. But if you travel with your own vehicle then that would be more convenient, Sitio Maupot has its own parking lot reserved for you. Travel time will be approximately 20-30 mins. Meanwhile, the fare will cost you Php 40, ranging from Kidapawan City Proper to Magpet.
Here’s the Shuttle Bus/Van Schedule:
For Maupot Bali Village Check in guests, you’re fortunate for you will have free shuttle bus/van. For Daytour & Dormitory guests, they should pay Php 100.
1st trip – 12:30 PM (Sitio Maupot-Kidapawan)
2nd trip – 1:30 PM (Kidapawan-Sitio Maupot)
3rd trip – 8:00 PM (Sitio Maupot-Kidapawan)
Upon reaching the resort, you will be welcomed by this sign. Warm ambiance lingered the area that time, it aroused our excitement to wander the place in no time.
The photos above show the entrance to the infinity pool. Entering there will also lead to the reception area where we checked in.
Here are photos of our room. I love what they did to our room, it was organized and tidy. Properly maintained and no clutters everywhere. Truly they wanted their customers to experience the best vacation they could ever have in here. That’s a promise!
Each of the room has these following inclusions:
- They provide free coffee and bottled mineral water.
- A vanity kit with these following personal necessities: Bath Soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, conditioner, Lotion, a pair of slippers.
- Fully air-conditioned room
- 32′ inches television
- Veranda facing Mt. Apo
- Hot and cold shower
- Kiddie pool, viewing deck facing Mt. Apo, wide Playground, Sports Bar and Resto Bar.
Again, Sitio Maupot is strictly no walk-ins. They will only cater visitors who paid 50% down payment for a reservation. That’s their requirement to confirm their booking.
Foods are well-priced and saying it tasted good was an understatement. Also, the way they designed their restaurant is really customer-friendly. You can feel the humming of cool winds even in hot summer day. If you can’t wait to know the recipe they serve, you can check their menu to their Instagram page as they have taken a photo of it. Another thing is, if you bring a food with you then you need to pay the corkage fee.
Our getaway will never be complete without us taking a lot of shots! The view was so amusing! I’m very lucky to witness all these with my friends and keep these memories by these photographs.
The heated Jacuzzi is open every 6:00 – 8:00 AM and 4:00 – 8:00 PM only.
This is a photo of infinity pool during night time. The sight was so inviting and hypnotic wanting you to go wear your swimming attires again and have a night swimming.
I’ll be lying if I say that I wasn’t enamored with the view. The photos above are the solid pieces of evidence on how amazing this resort is. They called their pool as an infinity pool, gazing up from that direction and you’ll see the picturesque scene of Mt. Apo. Unquestionably, you can prove to yourself how good and artistic our Almighty above for creating that divine masterpiece, our mother nature.
To sum up, we enjoyed each corner and each minute passed during our stay here. That’s why, if you want to spend a vacation or you’re in trouble choosing a great place to spend it then I proudly recommend this place for you. Best time to go is during weekdays because you cannot feel the exclusivity of the resort during weekends.
Sitio Maupot, Brgy. Pangao-an, Magpet North Cotabato, Magpet, 9404 Cotabato
Contact: 0917 537 8101
Alternatively, you may also contact Sitio Maupot on their social media accounts below:
• FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pg/sitiomaupotfamilyresort/
• INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/sitiomaupot/